DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Antimicrobial Ingredients Market – Forecasts from 2019 to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The antimicrobial ingredients market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.03% to grow to US$7,358.794 million from US$5,177.98 million in 2018.
Increasing use of antimicrobial ingredients in the cosmetic and personal care industry is considered as one of the key drivers for the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing use of these ingredients in skin care products also works as the driving factor for the growth of the market. However, pathogens can adapt to antimicrobial agents as per the research reports. This can render some products ineffective and thus can act as a restraint for market growth.
By form, dry form antimicrobial ingredients are mostly used due to application limitation of liquid form and cost-effectiveness of ingredients in dry form. By application, skin care products are expected to hold a significant market share. By geography, the Latin American market is projected to witness high growth due to the easy availability of raw materials.
- Increasing use of antimicrobial agents in cosmetic and personal care products
- Advancement in the formulation of cosmetic products leading to the development of new methods for the application of antimicrobial ingredients
- Adaptation of pathogens to antimicrobial agents
- In June 2019, Lightning Technologies entered into a long term, exclusive partnership with Microban International, the global leader in antimicrobial and odor control technologies.
- AEGIS Vesta, a new durable quat saline antimicrobial technology for cotton and polyester launched at Interzum 2019.
- The emergence of multidrug-resistant bacteria has prioritized the development of new antibiotics. According to research published in June 2019, stable pantothenamide bioisosteres has been found to be a novel antibiotic for Gram-positive bacteria.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.6. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Design
2.2. Secondary Sources
3. KEY FINDINGS
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Segmentation
4.2. Market Drivers
4.3. Market Restraints
4.4. Market Opportunities
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.6. Life Cycle Analysis – Regional Snapshot
4.7. Market Attractiveness
5. ANTIMICROBIAL INGREDIENTS MARKET BY FORM
5.1. Dry Form
5.2. Liquid Form
6. ANTIMICROBIAL INGREDIENTS MARKET BY APPLICATIONS
6.1. Skin Care
6.2. Hair Care
6.3. Oral Care
7. ANTIMICROBIAL INGREDIENTS MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
7.1. North America
7.2. South America
7.3.3. United Kingdom
7.4. Middle East and Africa
7.4.1. Saudi Arabia
7.5.3. South Korea
8. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
8.1. Competitive Benchmarking and Analysis
8.2. Recent Investments and Deals
8.3. Strategies of Key Players
9. COMPANY PROFILES
9.1. The Dow Chemical Company
9.2. Lonza Group Ltd.
9.3. BASF SE
9.4. Croda International PLC
9.5. Clariant AG
9.10. Akzo Nobel N.V.
9.11. Evonik Industries A.G
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/au5bxu
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Food Ingredients