DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Analytics as a Service – Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Analytics as a Service market worldwide is projected to grow by US$74.8 Billion, guided by a compounded growth of 38.1%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Solution, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 37.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$54.9 Billion by the year 2025, Solution will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 45.5% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$6.5 Billion to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$3.3 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Solution will reach a market size of US$3.3 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 35.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$11.3 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Amazon Web Services Inc. (USA)
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) (USA)
- EMC Corporation (USA)
- GoodData Corporation (USA)
- Goolara LLC (USA)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development L.P. (HPE) (USA)
- IBM Corporation (USA)
- Microsoft Corporation (USA)
- Oracle Corporation (USA)
- SAS Institute Inc. (USA)
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Analytics as a Service (AaaS): A Prelude
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Analytics as a Service Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Analytics as a Service Market (2018): Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Solution (Component) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Service (Component) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Lower Ownership Cost, and Matured Business Intelligence Drives Market Growth
- AaaS Market Gains Traction among Corporates
- Data Security and Rising Intricacies of Analytical Workflow Constraints the Market Growth
- Upsurge in Structured/Unstructured Data among Social Media Platforms Spur Demand for AaaS
- Product Overview
- Analytics as a Service (AaaS): An Introduction
- Pros & Cons
- Global Analytics as a Service Market (2018): Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Leading Applications
- Data Analytics as a Service (DAaaS): A Definition
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Analytics as a Service Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Solution (Component) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Service (Component) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Analytics as a Service Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Solution (Component) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Service (Component) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/roxkyd
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900