DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Aerobridge – Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Aerobridge market worldwide is projected to grow by US$524.2 Thousand, guided by a compounded growth of 7.3%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Apron Drive Aerobridge, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 7.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$627.3 Thousand by the year 2025, Apron Drive Aerobridge will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.3% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$20.8 Thousand to the region’s size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$45.9 Thousand worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Apron Drive Aerobridge will reach a market size of US$36.3 Thousand by the close of the analysis period. As the world’s second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 10.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$142.3 Thousand in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- A.D. McCallum & Son Pty Ltd. (Australia)
- FMT Aircraft Gate Support Systems AB (Sweden)
- Hubner GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- JBT Corporation (USA)
- PT Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk (Indonesia)
- ShinMaywa Industries Ltd. (Japan)
- ThyssenKrupp AG (Germany)
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Aerobridge Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Apron Drive Aerobridge (Segment) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Commuter Aerobridge (Segment) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Dual Aerobridge (Segment) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Nose-Loader Aerobridge (Segment) Market Share Shift by Company: 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Aerobridge Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Apron Drive Aerobridge (Segment) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Commuter Aerobridge (Segment) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Dual Aerobridge (Segment) Market Share Breakdown (in %) of Major Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Nose-Loader Aerobridge (Segment) Market in the US: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Company for 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Aerobridge Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Apron Drive Aerobridge (Segment) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Commuter Aerobridge (Segment) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Dual Aerobridge (Segment) Competitor Market Share Analysis (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Nose-Loader Aerobridge (Segment) Market in Europe: Competitor Revenue Share Shift (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6ih10l
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900