DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Data Analytics & Digital Technologies Research” newsletter has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
If you’re like many business-technology professionals, you’re investing in your own professional development, augmenting the tools and resources your enterprise makes available to you. This product puts cutting-edge thinking about business technology strategies, technologies, and processes right at your fingertips.
This insight is made available in the author’s Data Analytics & Digital Technologies vast content repository. With a subscription, you get unlimited personal access. Discover solutions to problems you’ve been trying to solve, learn about business-technology trends and technologies that are gaining traction, and support your personal professional development goals with the knowledge shared by experts.
Become a Data Analytics & Digital Technologies subscriber and receive:
- In-depth research and experience reports that examine a key topic from many angles
- Shorter reports – updates – that explore a single thread and offer exclusive data
- Fast-reading, high-impact email Advisors, packed with opinion and breakthrough ideas
- Recorded and live webinars by the top thinkers, with Q&A: learn from your peers’ questions, too
- Access to the deep archive, with 10+ years of timeless insight and advice
Recently published research:
- The Mystery of Use Cases for Enterprise Blockchain Adoption
- Data’s Story: An Enterprise Asset in the Digital Backbone
- Digging for Artifacts: 3 Principles for Following the Digital Trace
- Blockchain Rising, Part III: Initiative Benefits
- Harnessing Analytics to Innovate the Supply Chain
- We Need to Talk About IoT Data Security
- How Robo-Advisors Manage Investment Portfolios
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3hu5s5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900