DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “POC Lipid Testing Market: Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Country Segment Forecasts-Physician Offices, Emergency Rooms, Ambulatory Care Centers- Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Emerging Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This new report provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC lipid testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC lipid testing market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of three POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for lipid tests by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Assessments of major POC suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Decode Genetics
- Diagnostica Stago
- Eiken Chemical
- EKF Diagnostics
- Helena Laboratories
- Instrumentation Laboratory/Werfen
- Kyowa Medex
- Leica Biosystems
- Nihon Kohden
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Sekisui Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/izmdze
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900