DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “US Respiratory Diseases: Adenovirus, Influenza, Legionella, Mononucleosis, Mycoplasma, Pneumonia, RSV, Tuberculosis-Country Shares, Market Segment Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Technology and Instrumentation Review, Opportunities for Suppliers” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This new 283-page report presents detailed analysis of the US Respiratory Diseases market, including sales forecasts and supplier shares for Adenovirus, Influenza, Legionella, Mononucleosis, Mycoplasma, Pneumonia, RSV and Tuberculosis. The report provides test volume and sales projections for Hospitals, Physician Offices, Commercial, and Public Health Labs.
In addition to market share and sales forecasts, the report:
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunoassays, IT and other emerging Technologies;
- Reviews features and operating characteristics of major analyzers used for microbiology testing;
- Profiles key suppliers and potential market entrants developing innovative Technologies and products; and
- Analyzes emerging opportunities, alternative market penetration strategies, market entry barriers/risks, and strategic planning issues.
The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors, and executives of leading diagnostics companies and start-up firms developing innovative products.
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Enzo Biochem
- ID Biomedical/GSK
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher/Life Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hea037
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900