DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “2019 Global Consumer Types: Who They Are and How They Shop” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
While many companies often identify market segments using demographics alone, few would agree that consumers are neatly defined by age, gender, or income. To overcome this issue, the author’s Survey team look beyond standard demographics to create distinct, personality-driven consumer types. These consumer types incorporate many of the diverse attitudes and habits that separate one person from another, even distinguishing among those in the same demographic group.
Strategy Briefings offer unique insight into emerging trends world-wide. Aimed squarely at strategists and planners, they draw on the author’s vast information resources to give top line insight across markets and within consumer segments. Written by some of our most experienced analysts, they are designed as provocations for senior management to use in their own forum, allowing them to stand back and reflect on the behaviour and motivation driving global markets today and tomorrow
Why buy this report?
- Identify factors driving change now and in the future
- Understand motivation
- Forward-looking outlook
- Briefings and presentation should provoke lively discussion at senior level
- Take a step back from micro trends
- Get up to date estimates and comment
Key Topics Covered:
- Categorising Consumers Beyond Demographics
- Following Consumer Types Through the Path to Purchase
- Understanding Green Habits
- Targeting the Global Consumer Types
- Research Overview
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g5ki50
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900