LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#CosmeticSkinCareMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the cosmetic skin care market and it is poised to grow by USD 45.48 bn during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Presence of premium brands has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. Request a free sample report
Cosmetic Skin Care Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Cosmetic Skin Care Market is segmented as below:
- Facial Skin Care
- Body Care
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR30520
Cosmetic Skin Care Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our cosmetic skin care market report covers the following areas:
- Cosmetic Skin Care Market size
- Cosmetic Skin Care Market trends
- Cosmetic Skin Care Market industry analysis
This study identifies rising preference for organic cosmetics and cosmeceuticals as one of the prime reasons driving the cosmetic skin care market growth during the next few years.
Cosmetic Skin Care Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the cosmetic skin care market, including some of the vendors such as Beiersdorf, Johnson & Johnson Services, L’Oréal, The Estée Lauder Companies and Unilever. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the cosmetic skin care market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Cosmetic Skin Care Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist cosmetic skin care market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the cosmetic skin care market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cosmetic skin care market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cosmetic skin care market vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.