DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “North America Carbon Fiber Market to 2027 – Regional Analysis and Forecasts By Precursor; Form; End Use Industry” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The North America carbon fiber market is accounted to US$ 1,157.8 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 2,872.5 Mn by 2027.
The rising demands from automotive and aerospace applications are one of the key drivers for the growth of the North America carbon fiber market. The cost in the production of automotive using carbon fiber is comparatively cheaper as compared to that of the steel. An essential feature of the carbon fiber is that it can be shaped and molded into different shapes, which is not the case in steel. The automotive parts that are made out of carbon fiber are not painted but rather are clear-coated. The carbon fiber weave has a symbol of high-performance and high technology.
North America carbon fiber market is segmented on the basis of countries: US, Canada, and Mexico. US has a major share in the North America carbon fiber market, which is followed by Mexico. Owing to increased deployments, military forces require heavy-duty vehicles to transport goods and ammunitions and armaments to the various establishment. The rise in demand for automotive for varied purposes would raise the production capacity of automotive and related parts. Thus, the demand for carbon fiber in the US is going to rise during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America carbon fiber market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth the market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Carbon Fiber Market Landscape
5. Carbon Fiber Market – Key Industry Dynamics
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Rising demands from automotive and aerospace applications
5.1.2 Increasing usage of carbon fiber in wind energy industry
5.2.1 High costs and other disadvantages associated with carbon fibers
5.3.1 Increasing usage of carbon fiber in the sporting goods industry
5.4 Future Trends
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Carbon Fiber – North America Market Analysis
6.1 North America Carbon Fiber Market Overview
6.2 North America Carbon Fiber Market Forecast and Analysis
7. North America Carbon Fiber Market Analysis – By Precursor
7.2 North America Carbon Fiber Market Breakdown, By Precursor, 2018 & 2027
7.3 Polyacrylonitrile (PAN)
7.3.2 North America PAN Market Revenue Forecasts To 2027 (US$ Mn)
8. North America Carbon Fiber Market Analysis – By Form
8.2 North America Carbon Fiber Market Breakdown, By Form, 2018 & 2027
8.3.2 North America Composites Carbon Fiber Market Revenue Forecasts To 2027 (US$ Mn)
9. North America Carbon Fiber Market Analysis – By End-use Industry
9.2 North America Carbon Fiber Market Breakdown, By End-use industry, 2018 & 2027
9.3.2 North America Automotive Market Revenue Forecasts To 2027 (US$ Mn)
9.4 Aerospace and Defence
9.6 Sporting Goods
9.7 Wind Energy
10. Carbon Fiber Market – Country Analysis
10.1.1 North America Carbon Fiber Market Breakdown, by Key Countries
10.1.1.1 US Carbon Fiber Market Revenue Forecasts to 2027 (US$ MN)
10.1.1.1.1 US Carbon Fiber Market Breakdown by Precursor
10.1.1.1.2 US Carbon Fiber Market Breakdown by Form
10.1.1.1.3 US Carbon Fiber Market Breakdown by End-Use industry
10.1.1.2 Canada Carbon Fiber Market Revenue Forecasts to 2027 (US$ MN)
10.1.1.3 Mexico Carbon Fiber Market Revenue Forecasts to 2027 (US$ MN)
11. Industry Landscape
11.2 Product News
11.3 Investment Scenario
11.4 Market Initiatives
12. Company Profiles
12.1.1 Key Facts
12.1.2 Business Description
12.1.3 Products and Services
12.1.4 Financial Overview
12.1.5 SWOT Analysis
12.2 Formosa Plastics Corporation
12.3 Hexcel Corporation
12.4 Hyosung Corporation
12.5 Kureha Corporation
12.6 Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
12.7 SGL Carbon
12.9 Teijin Limited
12.10 Toray Industries, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r1rw2u
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900