LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#GeomarketingSoftwareMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the geomarketing software market and it is poised to grow by USD 12.41 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 26% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Growing need to improve business efficiencies has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. Request a free sample report
Geomarketing Software Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Geomarketing Software Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40187
Geomarketing Software Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our geomarketing software market report covers the following areas:
- Geomarketing Software Market Size
- Geomarketing Software Market Trends
- Geomarketing Software Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies use of AI in geomarketing software for digital advertising as one of the prime reasons driving the geomarketing software market growth during the next few years.
Geomarketing Software Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the geomarketing software market, including some of the vendors such as Adobe Inc., Alphabet Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., Qualcomm Inc., Salesforce.com Inc. and Software AG. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the geomarketing software market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Geomarketing Software Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist geomarketing software market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the geomarketing software market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the geomarketing software market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of geomarketing software market vendors
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DEPLOYMENT
- Market segmentation by deployment
- Comparison by deployment
- Cloud-based – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- On-premises – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by deployment
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY LOCATION
- Market segmentation by location
- Comparison by location
- Outdoor – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Indoor – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by location
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Advent of big data and location-based analytics
- Evolution of programmatic advertisement buying
- Use of AI in geomarketing software for digital advertising
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Adobe Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Salesforce.com Inc.
- Software AG
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.