LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#ColdpressedJuicesMarketinEurope–Technavio has been monitoring the cold-pressed juices market in Europe and it is poised to grow by USD 48.36 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period.
Frequently Asked Questions-
1. What was the value of the cold-pressed juices market in Europe in 2019?
A. As per Technavio, the value of the market was at USD 169.05 million in 2019 and it is projected to reach USD 217.41 million by 2024.
2. At what CAGR is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
A. The market will accelerate, growing at a CAGR of over 5%, during 2020-2024.
3. What are the key factors driving the market?
A. High nutritional value of cold-pressed juices and new product launches are among the key factors driving the market growth.
4. Who are the top players in the market?
A. B.fresh Foods LLP, Detox Delight GmbH & Co. KG, Hoogesteger, PepsiCo Inc., Plenish Cleanse Ltd., REJUCE, Robinson Beverages LLC, Starbucks Corp., The Hain Celestial Group Inc., and The Juice Warrior are some of the major market participants.
5. Which segment is expected to hold the highest market share?
A. Organic Segment
To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
High nutritional value has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Cold-pressed Juices Market in Europe 2020-2024: Segmentation
Cold-pressed Juices Market in Europe is segmented as below:
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43553
Cold-pressed Juices Market in Europe 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The cold-pressed juices market in Europe report covers the following areas:
- Cold-pressed Juices Market in Europe: Size
- Cold-pressed Juices Market in Europe: Trends
- Cold-pressed Juices Market in Europe: Industry Analysis
This study identifies new product launches as one of the prime reasons driving the cold-pressed juices market growth in Europe during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Cold-pressed Juices Market in Europe 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist cold-pressed juices market growth in Europe during the next five years
- Estimation of the cold-pressed juices market size in Europe and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cold-pressed juices market in Europe
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cold-pressed juices market vendors in Europe
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Conventional – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Organic – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- UK – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Germany – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- France – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rest of Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by geography
Volume Driver – Demand led growth
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- B.fresh Foods LLP
- Detox Delight GmbH & Co. KG
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Plenish Cleanse Ltd.
- Robinson Beverages LLC
- Starbucks Corp.
- The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- The Juice Warrior
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.