LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#CloudServicesBrokerageMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the cloud services brokerage market and it is poised to grow by USD 14.17 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 20% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the cloud services brokerage market in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of the market was USD 9.63 billion in 2019 and it is projected to reach USD 23.80 billion by 2024.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 20%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period of 2020-2024.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Increasing adoption of cloud computing is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- What are the top players in the market?
- Accenture Plc, Arrow Electronics Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Dell Technologies Inc., DXC Technology Co., Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., International Business Machines Corp., and Wipro Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- North America
- What is a major trend of the market?
- Access to expertise is a major growth factor for the market.
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over-year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 19.13%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Accenture Plc, Arrow Electronics Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Dell Technologies Inc., DXC Technology Co., Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., International Business Machines Corp., and Wipro Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing adoption of cloud computing has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Cloud Services Brokerage Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Cloud Services Brokerage Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43381
Cloud Services Brokerage Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our cloud services brokerage market report covers the following areas:
- Cloud Services Brokerage Market size
- Cloud Services Brokerage Market trends
- Cloud Services Brokerage Market analysis
This study identifies access to expertise as one of the prime reasons driving the cloud services brokerage market growth during the next few years.
Cloud Services Brokerage Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the cloud services brokerage market, including some of the vendors such as Accenture Plc, Arrow Electronics Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Dell Technologies Inc., DXC Technology Co., Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., International Business Machines Corp., and Wipro Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the cloud services brokerage market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Cloud Services Brokerage Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist cloud services brokerage market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the cloud services brokerage market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cloud services brokerage market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cloud services brokerage market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- Public – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Private – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hybrid – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Volume Driver – Demand led growth
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accenture Plc
- Arrow Electronics Inc.
- Capgemini Services SAS
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- DXC Technology Co.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Wipro Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.