LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#GlobalInfraredThermometersMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the infrared thermometers market and it is expected to decrease by USD 191.16 million during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the infrared thermometers market in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of the market was at USD 229.35 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 420.51 million by 2024.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- BPL Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Cardinal Health Inc., Fluke Corp., Helen of Troy Ltd., HORIBA Ltd., Microlife Corp., OMRON Corp., Optris GmbH, Radiant Innovation Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- North America
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over-year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 12.92%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. BPL Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Cardinal Health Inc., Fluke Corp., Helen of Troy Ltd., HORIBA Ltd., Microlife Corp., OMRON Corp., Optris GmbH, Radiant Innovation Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Infrared Thermometers Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Infrared Thermometers Market is segmented as below:
- Non-contact Infrared Thermometers
- Contact Infrared Thermometers
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43445
Infrared Thermometers Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our infrared thermometers market report covers the following areas:
- Infrared Thermometers Market size
- Infrared Thermometers Market trends
- Infrared Thermometers Market analysis
This study identifies the high accuracy of infrared thermometers as one of the prime reasons driving the market growth during the next few years.
Infrared Thermometers Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the infrared thermometers market, including some of the vendors such as BPL Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Cardinal Health Inc., Fluke Corp., Helen of Troy Ltd., HORIBA Ltd., Microlife Corp., OMRON Corp., Optris GmbH, Radiant Innovation Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the infrared thermometers market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Infrared Thermometers Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist infrared thermometers market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the infrared thermometers market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the infrared thermometers market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of infrared thermometers market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by type
- Non-contact infrared thermometers – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Contact infrared thermometers – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Competitive scenario
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BPL Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Fluke Corp.
- Helen of Troy Ltd.
- HORIBA Ltd.
- Microlife Corp.
- OMRON Corp.
- Optris GmbH
- Radiant Innovation Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.