Every Day from 2pm – 10pm or Longer, Guests Can Enjoy a Variety of IHOP Favorites for $5 (or $6 in some markets)*
GLENDALE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–IHOP® is introducing its first-ever afternoon and evening-focused value menu with the launch of IHOPPY Hour, available beginning today at select IHOP dining rooms across the country. Every day from 2pm – 10pm or longer, guests can visit their local IHOP during the afternoon and evening hours and choose from a wide variety of popular menu items, including entrees for $5 ($6 in some markets), $3 Snacks & Sides, and beverages for $1 or $1.50*.
“We created IHOPPY Hour as a way to provide folks with affordable opportunities to pancake together under our blue roof even more often,” said Jay Johns, President at IHOP. “We recognize that these are challenging times, and our belief is that, regardless of what’s going on in the world, we all deserve a little happiness, or ‘hoppiness’ as we like call it. By offering these fan favorite menu items at unbeatable prices seven days a week, we hope to make every day just a little hoppier.”
IHOPPY Hour will continue to roll out to additional IHOP restaurants over the coming weeks. IHOPPY Hour will also be available for to-go orders at select locations. The full menu lineup includes:
Everyday $5 or $6* Meals
- Chicken & Pancakes: Four all-natural, buttermilk crispy chicken breast strips & 3 fluffy buttermilk pancakes. Served with choice of buttermilk ranch, honey mustard or IHOP® Sauce for dipping.
- The Classic Steakburger: All-natural, USDA Choice, Black Angus beef Steakburger with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles & our signature IHOP® Sauce. Served on a buttery, grilled Brioche bun with a side of French fries, onion rings, or 2 buttermilk pancakes.
- Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich: All-natural, buttermilk crispy chicken breast, American cheese, custom-cured hickory-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles & our signature IHOP Sauce on a buttery, gilled Brioche bun. Served with a side of French fries, onion rings, or 2 buttermilk pancakes.
- Quick 2-Egg Breakfast: Two eggs your way, hash browns, 2 bacon strips or 2 pork sausage links & toast.
- Ham & Cheese Omelette: Diced ham, shredded Jack & cheddar cheeses, and white cheese sauce. Served with 3 World Famous buttermilk pancakes.
- Classic Breakfast Sandwich: Scrambled eggs, bacon and American cheese on a buttery, grilled Brioche bun. Served with a side of hash browns, French fries, or 2 buttermilk pancakes.
- Italian Cannoli Pancakes: Two buttermilk pancakes rolled & filled with sweet Ricotta cream & chocolate pieces, topped with crunchy cannoli pieces, chocolate chips & crowned with whipped topping.
Everyday $3* Deals
- Mozza Sticks: Six crispy Mozzarella cheese sticks served with marinara.
- French Fries & Onion Rings Sampler: A generous helping of onion rings and French fries served with IHOP Sauce.
- Our Original French Toast: Four triangles topped with real whipped butter & dusted with powdered sugar.
“Now more than ever, everyone deserves a little hoppiness and there is truly something on this menu to satisfy every craving and every appetite at a very affordable price,” said Brad Haley, Chief Marketing Officer at IHOP. “From pancakes to burgers and much more, our 8-hour or longer IHOPPY Hour should get everyone to discover a new way to spell happiness.”
IHOP has added enhanced health and safety protocols in accordance with CDC, FDA, and state and local guidelines. To learn more about IHOP’s COVID-19 response, visit ihop.com/covid-19-response. Additionally, not all restaurants are open for dine-in service. To confirm if your IHOP restaurant is open for dine-in service, call your local restaurant.
*For a limited time. Dine-in only, except at select locations. Hours of availability and price, participation and selection may vary by location. Tax and gratuity excluded. Not valid with other discounts, coupons or offers. For more information or to find the nearest IHOP location, visit IHOP.com.
ABOUT INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF PANCAKES, LLC
For over 62 years, IHOP has been a leader, innovator and expert in all things breakfast, any time of day. The chain offers 65 different signature, fresh, made-to-order breakfast options, a wide selection of popular lunch and dinner items, including Ultimate Steakburgers. IHOP restaurants offer guests an affordable, everyday dining experience with warm and friendly service. As of July 29, 2020, there are 1,841 IHOP restaurants around the world, including restaurants in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam as well as Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Panama, Lebanon, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Thailand and India. IHOP restaurants are franchised by affiliates of Glendale, Calif.-based Dine Brands Global, Inc. (NYSE: DIN).
+ 1 212 546 8533