DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Cable Accessories Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global cable accessories market reached a value of US$ 47.1 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the global cable accessories market to exhibit moderate growth during the next five years.
Cable accessories are designed for connecting cables and insulating conductors from direct contact with the earth. They help in strengthening cables, enhancing their durability and protecting them from degradation as well as erosion caused by ultraviolet (UV) light, environmental stress and other mediums. This aids in providing a reliable service for longer operating life in underground and overhead installations. Owing to these benefits, cable accessories are widely utilized in establishing the transmission and distribution (T&D) networks for electricity, telephone and internet systems.
Owing to industrialization, rapid urbanization, rising global population and increasing utilization of consumer electronics, there is a significant rise in the consumption of power across the globe. This, along with the rising adoption rates of smart grid technology in various countries, is impelling the global cable accessories market growth.
Apart from this, governments in numerous countries are focusing on upgrading the existing grid infrastructure by utilizing new transmission lines. They are also setting up several unconventional energy power plants on account of growing environmental consciousness.
Furthermore, some of the leading manufacturers in the industry are significantly investing in research and development (R&D) activities to improve the quality of cable accessories and ensure longer service life.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global cable accessories market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global cable accessories market?
- Which are the popular voltage types in the industry?
- What are the key installation segments in the industry?
- What are the major end users in the industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global cable accessories market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global cable accessories market?
- What are the import and export trends of the global cable accessories market?
- What is the structure of the global cable accessories market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global cable accessories market?
- How are cable accessories manufactured?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Cable Accessories Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Voltage
5.5 Market Breakup by Installation
5.6 Market Breakup by End-User
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
5.9 SWOT Analysis
5.10 Value Chain Analysis
5.10.2 Research and Development
5.10.3 Raw Material Procurement
5.11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Voltage
6.1 Low Voltage Cable Accessories
6.2 Medium Voltage Cable Accessories
6.3 High Voltage Cable Accessories
7 Market Breakup by Installation
7.1 Overhead Cable Accessories
7.2 Underground Accessories
8 Market Breakup by End-User
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 Cable Accessories Manufacturing Process
10.1 Product Overview
10.2 Raw Material Requirements
10.3 Manufacturing Process
10.4 Key Success and Risk Factors
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Market Structure
11.2 Key Players
11.3 Profiles of Key Players
- Nexans SA
- The Prysmian Group
- ABB Group
- NKT A/S
- Taihan Electric Wire Company Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lhfzdl
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900