DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Electrical Conduit Fittings Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2020 To 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global electrical conduit fittings market was valued at US$ 1,256.9 Mn in 2019 and is further expected to reach US$ 1,849.7 Mn in 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2028.
The market growth is highly driven by the consistently growing construction sector worldwide across commercial, industrial, and residential segments. Electrical conduit systems are among the most popular methods of wiring system across the construction sector. Subsequently, rise in demand for electrical conduit systems directly supports the related fittings market. Nevertheless, growing adoption of cable trays and ladders may hamper the market growth in the years to come.
Metallic Electrical Conduit Fittings Segment to Dominate the Market Throughout the Forecast Period
Metallic electrical conduit fittings segment dominate the overall market with over 56% share the total market size. Electrical conduit systems and fittings are typically used in industrial sector and are costlier as compared to non-metallic counterparts. Although non-metallic conduit fittings are higher, in terms of volume, due to lower cost of these fittings, the segment generates less revenue as compared to metallic conduit fittings segment. Nevertheless, due to strong residential construction worldwide, non-metallic fittings segment is expected to register higher growth rate during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Register the Fastest Growth During the Forecast Period
In 2019, Asia Pacific dominated the overall electrical conduit fittings market with over 34% share of the total market revenue generated worldwide. Furthermore, Asia Pacific is estimated to demonstrate the fastest growth for electrical conduit fittings during the forecast period. India and China are the major driving markets for electrical conduit fittings due to the presence of lucrative construction industry in the two countries.
- Arlington Industries Inc.
- Atkore International Inc.
- Eaton Corporation plc
- Dura-Line Corporation
- HellermannTyton Group Plc.
- Hubbell Inc.
- Legrand SA
- Robroy Industries Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Southwire Company LLC
- ABB Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report
- What was the market size of electrical conduit fittings in 2019 and forecast up to 2028?
- Which is the largest regional market for electrical conduit fittings?
- What are the major trends followed in overall cable management and electrical conduit sectors across different regions?
- What are the key market trends observed in the electrical conduit fittings market?
- Who are the key players leading the market?
- What are the key strategies adopted by the leading players in market?
Unique data points of this report
- Statistics on construction sector worldwide, specific to commercial and industrial sectors
- Recent trends across different regions in terms of adoption of electrical conduit fittings and electrical conduit systems
- Attractive investment proposition for industry vertical segment as well as geography
- A comparative scenario for all the segments for years 2019 (actual) and 2028 (forecast)
- List of the major distributors of cable management products by region
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Preface
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Overview
3.1.1 Global Electrical Conduit Fittings Market Value and Growth, 2018 – 2028, (US$ Mn) (Y-o-Y)
3.2 Market Drivers
3.2.1 Growing construction industry across the world
3.2.2 Rising importance of electric conduit fittings products in various sectors
3.1 Market Growth Inhibitors
3.1.1 Fluctuation and high raw material prices
3.2 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
3.3 COVID-19 Impact
3.3.1 Impact on demand from new construction projects
3.3.2 Impact on demand from on-going construction projects
3.4 Attractive Investment Proposition
3.5 Competitive Analysis
3.5.1 Market Positioning of Key Vendors
Chapter 4 Global Electrical Conduit Fittings Market, By Product Type
4.6 Nipples & Reducers
Chapter 5 Global Electrical Conduit Fittings Market, By Material
5.1.1 Global Electrical Conduit Fittings Market Value Share, By Material, 2019 & 2028 (% Value)
5.2.1 Global Metallic Electrical Conduit Fittings Market Value, 2018 – 2028, (US$ Mn)
5.3.1 Global Non-metallic Electrical Conduit Fittings Market Value, 2018 – 2028, (US$ Mn)
Chapter 6 North America Electrical Conduit Fittings Market Analysis
Chapter 7 Europe Electrical Conduit Fittings Market Analysis
Chapter 8 Asia Pacific Electrical Conduit Fittings Market Analysis
Chapter 9 RoW Electrical Conduit Fittings Market Analysis
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uyberj
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900