|Page (1) of 1 - 04/11/17||email article||print page|
Earth Science Tech, Inc. Targets Breast Cancer and Other Women's Health Issues in New Cannabis CBD-Based Pharmaceutical Drug Development Initiatives(April 11, 2017)
Hollywood, April 11, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Earth Science Tech, Inc. (OTC:ETST OTCBB:ETST $ETST OTC PINK:ETST) ("ETST" or "the Company"), an innovative biotech company focused on cannabis (industrial hemp) and cannabinoid research and development, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices, and its two subsidiaries Earth Science Pharmaceutical Inc. and Cannabis Therapeutics Inc., are proud to announce that they will be targeting breast cancer and other womens health issues with their latest cannabis CBD-based (Indutrial Hemp) pharmaceutical drug development and research initiatives.
At the monthly Scientific Advisory Board development meeting on April 4th, attended by Dr. Chandra Panchal, Dr. Domenico Fuoco, Dr. Moutih Rafei, CEO/CSO Dr. Michel Aubé, and representatives of Smart Medicine, Inc., the group decided that their drug development initiative should target breast cancer and other womens health issues. Cannabis-based treatments have proven to be tremendously effective in treating various forms of cancer, including breast cancer, and Dr. Michel Aubé has years of expertise in this specific niche. With the new direction established, the company has re-focused on several initiatives that will benefit the health of women worldwide. Around the world, women suffer from lack of access to healthcare, both for economic and political reasons, and an inability to take charge of their own health and healthcare. ETST is committed to developing products and services that give women easier access and more control over specific health issues that impact their lives.
The company is launching an in-depth study of cannabidiols known, unique anti-proliferative effect on breast cancer cells. CEO and Chief Scientific Officer Dr. Michel Aubé will leverage his expertise in this subject, having conducted research on deciphering the mechanism of action of organochlorine on breast cancer cells in his doctorate studies, to lead the group through the drug development pipeline. His previous work resulted in this scientific paper regarding breast cancer: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18275596
ETSTs goal is to bring generic pharmaceutical breast cancer and chemo-prevention drugs to market, making them affordable and available to women around the globe.
Several of the companys immediate drug development projects will target breast and ovarian cancers, allowing that important work to benefit from an established in vitro and in vivo experimental infrastructure. Dr. Moutih and Dr. Aube will plan all in vitro and in vivo experiments and Dr. Rafeis will supervise all experimental procedures.
The companys relationships with Dr. Rafeis and Smart Medicine will allow it to apply for public and private research grants to engage in R&D to:
- Prove that Cannabis Therapeutics' Inc. Cannabinoid-improved generic drugs are more efficient - with less active molecules - than existing drugs, and therefore have fewer and less severe side effects on patients, particularly cancer patients.
- Discover new applications for existing drugs.
- Test the effects of cannabinoids on the human immune system should significant results come from the first round of research.
- Create synthetic cannabinoids
Additionally, ETST is working on building a strategic partnership with Connexions Commerciales Internationales C.T. Inc., a company focused on hormonal replacement therapies. As previously announced, https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/03/27/945536/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Inc-Announces-Timeline-Projection-for-its-MSN-2-Medical-Device-and-Partnership-Negotiations-for-its-Cannabis-CBD-Based-Generic-Drugs-Medical-Device-Distribution.html. Many of their generic drugs will also be targeted to women health issues.
ETSTs other subsidiary, Earth Science Pharmaceutical Inc., is launching its first product, a medical device that will empower women to take an active role to protect themselves from the long-term medical problems caused by the Sexually Transmitted Infections chlamydia and gonorrhea.
ETST continuously plans on updating its shareholders on the above mentioned studies as further progress and development occurs.
About Earth Science Tech, Inc. (ETST): Earth Science Tech is a publicly traded (ETST) unique Science based Biotechnology company focused on cutting edge Nutraceuticals, Bioceuticals, Phytoceuticals, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical devises for the Health, Wellness and Alternative Medicine Markets to help improve the quality of life for Consumers Worldwide. Visit corporate website at www.earthsciencetech.com
ETST is focused on researching and developing innovative Hemp extracts and to make them accessible Worldwide. ETST plans to be the premier supplier of the highest quality and purity of High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil. ETST's primary goal is to advance different High Quality Hemp extracts with a broad profile of Cannabinoids and additional natural molecules found in Industrial Hemp and to identify their distinct properties. The company is dedicated in offering its consumers the finest and purest quality All Natural-Organic Hemp CBD Oil while never compromising on quality. Cannabinoids (Cannabidiol/CBD) are natural constituents of the Hemp plant and CBD is derived from Hemp stalk and seed. Hemp oil is a well-known dietary supplement and the naturally occurring CBD possesses no psychoactive qualities and presents a continuing stream of overwhelming evidence of significant Wellness benefits. With no psychoactive ingredient, Hemp CBD Oil is a ready-for-market Hemp-based Nutraceutical. The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) currently considers non-THC hemp based cannabinoids, including CBD, to be "food based" and therefore saleable. These new non-psychoactive CBD-rich hemp oil products that ETST has geared up to market and distribute are beyond reproach. CBD (cannabidiol), a naturally occurring constituent of the Industrial Hemp plant, promotes and supports the nutritional health of aging bodies in particular. Source: US Government Patent #6,630,507 "Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants." ETST does not grow, sell or distribute any substances that violate United States Law or the controlled substance act. ETST does sell and distribute cannabis industrial hemp based products.
Some of ETST accomplishments and reports on its High-Grade CBD Hemp Oil include:
- Earth Science Tech Announces the Conclusion of Phase 1 Trial with Former Professional Athletes Using ETST High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol). (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/12/09/794223/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Announces-the-Conclusion-of-Phase-1-Trial-with-Former-Professional-Athletes-Using-ETST-High-Grade-Hemp-CBD-Cannabidiol.html)
- Earth Science Tech Starts 30-day Trial Study with Former Professional Football Athletes Using ETST High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol). (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/10/29/781678/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Starts-30-day-Trial-Study-with-Former-Professional-Football-Athletes-Using-ETST-High-Grade-Hemp-CBD-Cannabidiol.html)
- Earth Science Tech Files International PCT on its Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Invention and Provisional Patent ?Cannabidiol Compositions Including Mixtures and Uses Thereof Related to Treating Cancer, Modulation of the Immune System and Neuroprotection. (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/10/20/777795/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Files-International-PCT-on-its-Hemp-CBD-Cannabidiol-Invention-and-Provisional-Patent-Cannabidiol-Compositions-Including-Mixtures-and-Uses-Thereof-Related-to-Trea.html)
- Earth Science Tech Announces Case Studies to Begin With Former Pro Athletes. ETST announces the start of trial studies with former professional football players using the ETST High Grade Hemp Cannabidiol (CBD). (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/10/16/776942/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Announces-Case-Studies-to-Begin-With-Former-Pro-Athletes.html)
- DV Biologics Reports: Earth Science Tech (ETST) Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil Deters the Formation of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) on Human Brain Cells: May serve as a Neuroprotectant. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/dv-biologics-leading-biological-company-reports-earth-science-tech-etst-high-grade-hemp-otcqb-etst-2032087.htm)
- DV Biologics, a Leading Biological Company, Reports Earth Science Tech (ETST) High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil Reduces Oxidative Stress and Lipid Peroxidation on Human Brain Cells In Vitro. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/dv-biologics-leading-biological-company-reports-earth-science-tech-etst-high-grade-hemp-otcqb-etst-2032087.htm)
- Earth Science Tech Announces Positive Test Results of Its Product CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil; In Collaboration with the University of Central Oklahoma, Test Results Demonstrate That CBD Rich Hemp Oil Enhances Immune Function. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/earth-science-tech-announces-positive-test-results-its-product-cbd-cannabidiol-rich-otcqb-etst-1985844.htm)
- Earth Science Tech Secures Ground Breaking Second Provisional Patent for Its CBD(Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil Because of Its Findings with the University of Central Oklahoma and the Effects of CBD on Immune Cells. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/earth-science-tech-secures-ground-breaking-second-provisional-patent-its-cbd-cannabidiol-otcqb-etst-1983756.htm)
- Earth Science Tech Announces Positive Preliminary Test Results on the Effects of Its Hemp Oil Enriched With CBD-Cannabidiol on Animal Breast Cancer Cells and on Normal Cells. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/earth-science-tech-announces-positive-preliminary-test-results-on-effects-its-hemp-oil-otcqb-etst-1956064.htm)
- ETST and College of Mathematics and Science at the University of Central Oklahoma Join Forces in a Joint Effort to Study the Biological and Anti-Tumor Effects of ETST All Natural High Grade CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil on Cancer Cells. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/etst-college-mathematics-science-university-central-oklahoma-join-forces-joint-effort-otcqb-etst-1949268.htm)
About Earth Science Pharmaceutical: Earth Science Pharmaceutical, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Earth Science Tech, Inc (ETST). Earth Science Pharmaceutical is focused on becoming a world leader in the development of low cost, non-invasive diagnostic tools, medical devices, testing processes and vaccines for STIs (Sexually Transmitted Infections and/or Diseases). Earth Science Pharmaceutical CEO, Dr. Michel Aubé, a renowned scientist, is committed to help grow ETST in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. The company is currently working on finishing the launch of its new corporate website at www.Earthsciencepharmaceutical.com
The accuracy of the MSN-2 medical device for the diagnosis of women with Chlamydia has already been proven via a study of 510 female patients, which showed PCR testing results on paired samples to be identical for 493 (96.6%) of the 510 women. To view this study, visit Evaluation of a Modified Sanitary Napkin as a Sample Self-Collection Device for the Detection of Genital Chlamydial Infection in Women.
About Cannabis Therapeutics: Cannabis Therapeutics, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Earth Science Tech, Inc (ETST). Cannabis Therapeutics, Inc. was formed as an emerging biotechnology company poised to become a world leader in cannabinoid research and development for a broad line of cannabis cannabinoid-based pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals as well as other products & solutions. Cannabis Therapeutics mission it to help change the healthcare landscape by introducing their proprietary cannabis-cannabinoid based products made for both the pharmaceutical and retail consumer markets worldwide. The company is currently working on finishing the launch of its new corporate website at www.Cannabisthera.com
Some of the R&D that Cannabis Therapeutics will target will be treatments for the conditions and disorders of: Pain, Chronic Pain, PTSD, Breast Cancer, Brain Cancer, Anxiety, Depression, Glaucoma, Crohns disease, Fatty Liver Diseases, Diabetes, Parkinson' s Disease, Alzheimer's Disease, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), and Drug Addictions among other things. ETST has chosen to target diseases for which, the benefits of Cannabinoids and/or CBD (Cannabidiol) have already been demonstrated by different groups of researchers around the world. However, it is through ETSTs in vitro study with the University of Central Oklahoma and DV Biologics that results confirm the positive effectiveness of Earth Science Techs CBD (Canabidiol) on breast cancer, immune cell function, and human brain cells by acting as a neuroprotectant as shown in its International Application (PCT) for its Provisional Patent. Thus, as a result by mixing natural molecules and generic pharmaceutical drugs with Cannabinoids and/or CBD (Cannabidiol) we intend to increase the effectiveness of Cannabinoids and/or CBD (Cannabidiol) and improve the treatment of different diseases. The 3 cannabis cannabinoid-based nutraceutcial patents and 2 generic pharmaceutical drugs will be based on ETSTs International Application (PCT) for its Provisional Patent named ?Cannabidiol Compositions Including Mixtures and Uses Thereof was filed on October 8th, 2015 in regards to its Cannabis Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil. This application claims the benefit of ETST U.S. Provisional Application N. 62/061,577, filed October 8, 2014 and ETST U.S. Provisional Application No. 62/102,538, filed January 12, 2015.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program. The FDA has not evaluated the validity or truthfulness of these claims; therefore, we encourage you to review published researches relating to the benefits and properties of CBD hemp oils and other CBD products.
SAFE HARBOR ACT: Forward-Looking Statements are included within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All statements regarding our expected future financial position, results of operations, cash flows, financing plans, business strategy, products and services, competitive positions, growth opportunities, plans and objectives of management for future operations, including words such as "anticipate," "if," "believe," "plan," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "could," "should," "will," and other similar expressions are forward-looking statements and involve risks, uncertainties and contingencies, many of which are beyond our control, which may cause actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from anticipated results, performance, or achievements. We are under no obligation to (and expressly disclaim any such obligation to) update or alter our forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Dave Demarest (305)-546-7640 Earth Science Tech, Inc. Nickolas S. Tabraue, P/D/COO (305)-615-2118
Related Sites: DV Format , DV Format , Oceania , Oceania , DMN Newswire , DMN Newswire , VideoBasedTutorials , VideoBasedTutorials , HTN - Health Technology Net , HTN - Health Technology Net
Related Newsletter: Tutorial Finder , Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker , Review Seeker , IBN - IT Weekly Newsletter , IBN - IT Weekly Newsletter , DMN Newswire Newsletter , DMN Newswire Newsletter