|Page (1) of 1 - 04/30/14||email article||print page|
AccountSight Announces Upcoming New Enhancements to Manage End-to-End Processes for Small Businesses(April 30, 2014)
Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) April 30, 2014
AccountSight is working on its mission to becoming the ERP solution for small businesses. This quarter, AccountSight, a user-friendly time, expense and invoicing cloud-based application is adding the following functionalities to increase convenience and productivity for its customers:
- ADP and PayChex integration for payroll processing.
- A new and improved app for iPhone, Android and iPad for remote access.
- Full integration with QuickBooks so that users can synchronize their data seamlessly.
- Project Budget notifications so that businesses can keep an eye on the client budget and control costs.
Our vision is to help millions of small businesses run their operations with ease and cost-effectiveness using AccountSight," said Mahender Bist, CEO of AccountSight. Small businesses will find our time tracking and billing software interface very user-friendly and get up to speed quickly so they can focus on their revenue producing activities. Also, AccountSight allows small businesses to effortlessly streamline their cash flow starting from tracking their employee hours all the way to payment reconciliation.
AccountSights upcoming new enhancements offer the following benefits:
- ADP and PayChex integration with AccountSights attendance will automatically generate accurate payroll.
- Added convenience and more productivity for customers with the new and improved iPhone, iPad and Android app.
- Greater time efficiency and financial oversight with the full QuickBooks integration.
- Better project management and cost supervision with project budget notifications.
Sign up for a free 30 day trial to try out AccountSight's intuitive and easy to use billing application. Give it a try now at AccountSight.
AccountSight Key Features:
- Time tracking and expense tracking in seconds.
- Efficient timesheet and expense approval workflow notifications.
- Excel integration for time and expense bulk uploads.
- PayPal payment link in invoices for faster payment and automatic accounts reconciliation.
- Convenient and user-friendly time tracking integration with QuickBooks.
- Fast and easy manual and recurring online invoicing.
- Configurable automatic reminders on timesheet, expense and invoices.
- Quick and professional project estimates for bidding.
- Powerful dashboards and reports for online project management and invoice status.
- Drill-down directly from dashboards into time, expenses and invoicing reports.
Sign up for a free 30 day trial to see how it can help your company save time and money and increase employee productivity. No credit card needed. Give it a try now at AccountSight.
AccountSight is a leading global provider for business automation software that shortens the accounts receivables timeframe, maximizes employee productivity and increases company profitability. Its flagship product is the easy to use online time tracking, expense recording and invoicing software ideal for small to mid-size businesses, consultants, independent professionals and freelancers.
It is full of productivity-driven features that are conveniently available to users through a very helpful interface. The many customer benefits and hassle-free user experience make AccountSight unique. For more information, please visit AccountSight.
AccountSight works with any operating system. Supported browsers are Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
AccountSight is a subscription based software with prices starting from $7.95 to $9.95/user. Volume discounts available for larger companies and government organizations. Please contact AccountSight directly for special pricing.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/billingsoftware/timesheets/prweb11810498.htm.
Related Sites: Creative Mac , DMN Newswire , CEN - Consumer Electronics Net , IBN - IT Business Net , IBN - Business , IBN - Enterprise Applications , IBN - Internet , CEN - Web , VideoBasedTutorials , CEN - Tablets
Related Newsletter: Tutorial Finder , Review Seeker , IBN - IT Weekly Newsletter