DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Fuel Cards in Europe, Top 5 Markets 2018: Market and competitor data and insights into the commercial fuel card sector” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers, this report provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Top 5 European Countries.
- Fleets volumes will make up more than 48% of fuel card volumes in the top five by 2022.
- The total number of service stations in France marginally declined by 0.6% in 2017, totaling 11,312 service stations.
- Fuel card volumes will increase annually between 2018 and 2022, and will account for 26.2% of total fuel sold in Germany in 2022. Total fleet card volumes rose by 6.5% in 2017 to total 1,721 million liters, continuing the upward trend that began in 2013.
- Repsol remained the dominant fuel card market leader despite losing market share and accounted for 55.7% in 2017. This was because clients were drawn to its large domestic card network, which accounts for over 36.2% of service stations in Spain.
Reasons to Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Top 5 European fuel card markets. Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business. Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
- Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Top 5 European markets, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK.
Key Topics Covered
- Top 5 Market Overview
- Market Overview
- Market Size
- Market Forecast
- Channel Share
- Market Shares
- Major Competitors
- Competitor Card Analysis
- The UK
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/suiqe2
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900