Compare early Black Friday 2019 toy deals and save now on Nerf guns, PAW Patrol vehicles, VTech learning toys, Calico Critters figures & Fisher Price baby toys
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The best early children’s toy deals for Black Friday 2019 have been rounded up by the team at Saver Trends. Links to the top early VTech, Calico Critters, Melissa and Doug, Imaginext, Fisher Price and Nerf toy deals for shoppers this year are listed below.
Best Toys deals:
- Save up to 56% on top-rated baby & toddler toys at Walmart – check live prices on trusted brands such as Little Tikes, VTech & Fisher Price
- Save up to 35% on PAW Patrol toys at Amazon – click the link for the latest prices on kids’ favorites including Paw Patrol Ultimate Rescue & Mighty Pups toys
- Save up to $107 on Nerf guns, blasters & accessories at Walmart – check live prices on best-selling Nerf Zombie Strike Blaster, N-Strike Elite Delta Trooper & more
- Save up to 42% on Hatchimals & a wide range of Colleggtibles at Amazon – click the link for the latest prices on HatchiBabies, Pixies, WOW & more
- Save up to 45% on Little Tikes indoor & outdoor toys at Amazon – save on a wide range of basketball sets, slides, swings, bounce houses, ride-ons, playsets & more
- Save up to $92 on top-rated VTech interactive learning & tech toys at Walmart – among VTech’s bestsellers are Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker, Smart Shots Sports Center & KidiZoom smartwatches
- Save up to 58% on a wide range of Fisher-Price toddler & baby toys at Amazon – click the link for the latest prices on the popular Little People Series & Imaginext figures & playsets
- Save up to $56 on Calico Critters figures, playsets, dollhouses & more at Walmart – click the link for the latest prices on the top-selling Hopscotch Rabbit Family, home gift sets, bathroom sets & more
- Save on a wide range of best-selling toys at Walmart – check prices on children favorites such as Hatchimals, Nerf guns, PAW Patrol and more toys
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Toys are still popular gift items for children, even with the proliferation of smartphones and computers. The Imaginext Transforming Batmobile is a favorite for toddlers because of the remote control feature. Fisher Price toys like the Disney Frozen Elsa’s Ice Palace by Little People are a top pick for kids below 5 too. Melissa and Doug and VTech have a nice selection of educational toys including puzzles and puppets. Calico Critters, like Hatchimals, are famous for being adorable. Paw Patrol toys are both cute and educational as puppies teach about jobs.
What price drops does Black Friday offer? Black Friday deals typically provide buyers with large savings for a limited time. The discounts during Black Friday are higher on average than at any other annual event. For example, electronics normally tagged at $50 to $100 were offered at an average of 36% off during Black Friday in 2016, according to Profitero.
Top retailers typically announce their best deals online, including online-exclusive discounts. This makes online shopping more and more attractive to holiday shoppers compared to heading into stores.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)