DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Aviation Test Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global aviation test equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during 2019-2024.
The flourishing aerospace and defense industries are the key factors driving the market growth. Aviation test equipment is used to manage tests and monitor and report results. They also aid in the construction, improvement and integration of several weapon systems, which contributes to their extensive demand in the defense sector. The increasing trend of software-adaptable solutions coupled with their ability of testing multiple weapons is also augmenting the market growth.
Enhanced focus on research and development (R&D) to develop more advanced product variants is further driving the industry growth. Moreover, the changing trends in the aviation sector, which often fuse the innovations with traditional systems is expected to create a positive outlook for the market.
Other factors contributing to the market growth include increasing defense budget and the rise in expenditure on the aviation industry by governments of several nations across the globe.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How has the global aviation test equipment market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global aviation test equipment industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use sector?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global aviation test equipment industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global aviation test equipment industry?
- What is the structure of the global aviation test equipment industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global aviation test equipment industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope & Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Aviation Test Equipment Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Type
5.4 Market Breakup by End-use Sector
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Type
7 Market Breakup by End-use Sector
7.1 Commercial Sector
7.2 Defense/Military Sector
8 Market Breakup by Region
8.1 North America
8.2 Asia Pacific
8.4 Middle East and Africa
8.5 Latin America
9 SWOT Analysis
10 Value Chain Analysis
11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
11.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
11.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
11.4 Degree of Competition
11.5 Threat of New Entrants
11.6 Threat of Substitutes
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 Market Structure
12.2 Key Players
12.3 Profiles of Key Players
12.3.1 Honeywell International Inc.
12.3.3 General Electric Co.
12.3.6 Rockwell Collins
12.3.7 Moog Inc.
12.3.8 Teradyne Inc.
12.3.9 SPHEREA Test & Services
12.3.10 Rolls Royce Holdings PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vyl68z
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900