DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “North America Frozen Seafood Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The North America frozen seafood market size reached a value of US$ 12.9 Billion in 2018. Looking forward, the market is projected to reach a value of US$ 15.3 Billion by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of nearly 3% during 2019-2024.
The increasing demand of convenience foods such as ready-to-eat (RTE) and ready-to-cook (RTC) products coupled with the increasing health consciousness among the consumers currently represent the major factors driving the frozen seafood products market in North America. The RTE and RTC products reduce the preparation time and are gaining attention among the working population with busy and hectic lifestyles.
The rising consumer awareness about the health benefits of seafood associated with eyes & heart health coupled with the lifestyle changes are also leading to an increased demand for such products. Furthermore, the growing demand for frozen seafood as a thickening agent in various food-processing applications has also fueled the market growth.
Other factors driving the industry include advancement in freezing technologies, technological innovations, better supply chain solutions, increasing premiumization of products, rising population, increasing urbanization, etc.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- How has the North America frozen seafood market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the region?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the seafood type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the sector?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America frozen seafood industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America frozen seafood industry?
- What is the structure of the North America frozen seafood industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America frozen seafood industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 North America Frozen Seafood Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Region
5.4 Market Breakup by Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.6 Market Breakup by Sector
5.7 Market Forecast
5.8 SWOT Analysis
5.9 Value Chain Analysis
5.9.2 Seafood Harvesting
5.9.3 Primary Processing
5.9.4 Packaging and Export
5.10 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.10.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.10.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.10.4 Degree of Competition
5.10.5 Threat of New Entrants
5.10.6 Threat of Substitutes
5.11 Price Analysis
5.11.1 Price Indicators
5.11.2 Price Structure
5.11.3 Price Trends
6 Market Breakup by Region
6.1 United States
7 Market Breakup by Type
8 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
8.1 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
8.2 Speciality Retailers
8.3 Convenience Stores
9 Market Breakup by Sector
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Market Structure
10.2 Key Players
10.3 Profiles of Key Players
10.3.1 Leroy Seafood
10.3.2 High Liner Foods
10.3.3 Marine Harvest
10.3.4 Iglo Group
10.3.5 Austevoll Seafood
10.3.6 Fishery Products International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kc6xod
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900