DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Childcare Management Software Market to 2027 – Global Analysis and Forecasts By Deployment; Solution” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global childcare management software market is estimated to account to US$ 144.2 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period 2018 – 2027, to account to US$ 293.9 Mn by 2027.
The global childcare management software market is experiencing steady growth in the forecast period. The increasing number of daycare centers and contractual alliance between vendors and corporates are owing to the surge the childcare management software market globally. Due to rise in the number of daycare centers, vendors of childcare management software are looking ahead to offering contractual alliances with corporate and government facilities. Strategic alliance with corporates and government organizations enable parents to monitor their children in a better way. To provide convenience to women employees, both private and public sectors have started offering in-office childcare centers, and this factor is a crucial driver for childcare management software market.
A key trend that will prominently affect the childcare management software market in the coming years is the transforming trend of upcoming technological developments in childcare system in the forecast period. This factor is expected to boost the childcare management software market. The integration of advanced technologies, including AI, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), and more, is gaining traction between varied sectors. In the current market scenario, the emergence of AI into the childcare system is expected to benefit both families and daycare centers. Therefore, the integration of AI-powered childcare management is expected to be a trending factor impacting the growth of the childcare management software market.
APAC is the fastest-growing region on the back of the developing economies, steady growth, and rising adoption of innovative, advanced technologies. The West and South Asian regions are experiencing development in pre-primary education as well as childcare segment since a decade. The countries in these regions have also reported remarkable growth in the gross enrolment ratios, which is mainly attributed to the rise in the number of children participating in the preschool programs, along with child care benefits. Therefore, in the recent year, the number of child care and pre-primary institutions has doubled in different countries with the progress in the pre-primary education as well as childcare industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global childcare management software market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global childcare management software market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Childcare Management Software Market Landscape
5. Childcare Management Software Market – Key Industry Dynamics
5.1.1 Upsurge in number of daycare centers
5.1.2 Contractual alliance between vendors and corporates
5.2.1 High initial cost and data privacy breach of software
5.3.1 Upcoming technological developments in childcare system
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Integration of AI into childcare system
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Childcare Management Software Market – Global Market Analysis
6.2 Global Childcare Management Software Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Mn)
6.3 Market Positioning- Top Players
7. Childcare Management Software Market – By Solution
7.2 Childcare Management Software Market Breakdown, by Solution, 2018 & 2027
7.3 Family and Child Data Management
7.4 Attendance Tracker
7.6 Time and Activity Management
7.7 Nutrition Management
8. Childcare Management Software Market – By Deployment
8.2 Childcare Management Software Market Breakdown, by Deployment, 2018 & 2027
9. Global Childcare Management Software Market – Geographic Analysis
9.2 North America Childcare Management Software Market, Revenue and Forecast To 2027
9.3 Europe Childcare Management Software Market, Revenue and Forecast To 2027
9.4 APAC Childcare Management Software Market, Revenue and Forecast To 2027
9.5 MEA Childcare Management Software Market, Revenue and Forecast To 2027
9.6 SAM Childcare Management Software Market, Revenue and Forecast To 2027
10. Childcare Management Software Market – Industry Landscape
10.2 Market Initiative
10.3 New Development
11. Childcare Management Software Market- Company Profiles
11.3 Hi Mama Inc.
11.4 iClassPro, Inc.
11.5 KidCheck, Inc.
11.7 Kwiksol Corporation
11.9 SofterWare Inc.
11.10 Tadpoles LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jzguz4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900