DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Private Tutoring – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Private Tutoring market worldwide will grow by a projected US $105.9 Billion, during the analysis period, driven by a revised compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7%. Private Tutoring, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is forecast to grow at over 7% and reach a market size of US $279.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. An unusual period in history, the coronavirus pandemic has unleashed a series of unprecedented events affecting every industry. The Private Tutoring market will be reset to a new normal which going forwards in a post COVID-19 era will be continuously redefined and redesigned. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is paramount now more than ever to manage uncertainty, change and continuously adapt to new and evolving market conditions.
As part of the new emerging geographic scenario, the United States is forecast to readjust to a 5.7% CAGR. Within Europe, the region worst hit by the pandemic, Germany will add over US $3.2 Billion to the region’s size over the next 7 to 8 years. In addition, over US $3.1 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of European markets. In Japan, the Private Tutoring segment will reach a market size of US $14.2 Billion by the close of the analysis period. Blamed for the pandemic, significant political and economic challenges confront China. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, the changing relationship between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunities in the Private Tutoring market. Against this backdrop and the changing geopolitical, business and consumer sentiments, the world’s second largest economy will grow at 11.5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US $27.4 Billion in terms of addressable market opportunity. Continuous monitoring for emerging signs of a possible new world order post-COVID-19 crisis is a must for aspiring businesses and their astute leaders seeking to find success in the now changing Private Tutoring market landscape.
The global analysis and forecast periods covered within the report are 2020-2027 (Current & Future Analysis) and 2012-2019 (Historic Review). Research estimates are provided for 2020, while research projections cover the period 2021-2027.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others are:
- A Plus-All Subjects Tutoring, Inc.
- Ambow Education Holding Ltd.
- Club Z! Tutoring Services
- Daekyo Co., Ltd.
- Educomp Solutions Ltd.
- Huntington Learning Centers, Inc.
- JEI Learning Centers
- Kaplan, Inc.
- Mandarin House
- Mathnasium LLC
- New Oriental Education &Technology Group
- Sylvan Learning Inc.
- TAL Education Group
- Tutor Doctor
- Tutor.com, Inc.
- Varsity Tutors
- Xueda Education Group
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Private Tutoring: A Prelude
- Global Education Sector: Key Statistics
- Current and Future Analysis
- Recent Market Activity
- Private Tutoring Takes Over the Role of Public Education
- Concerns Faced
- Changing Structure of Private Tutoring Industry
- Online Tutoring Emerges as Popular form of Private Tuitions
- M-Tutoring – An Expanding Platform
- Technologies Supporting the Penetration of Online Education
- Offshore Tutoring
- Challenges Faced by Online Tutoring
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Private Tutoring Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2020 & 2029
- Private Tutoring Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2020 & 2025
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Wearable Technology – A New Generation Learning Tool
- Private Tutoring Industry Continues to Attract Investors
- Private Sector Companies Turn to Tutoring
- English Drives Language Learning Market
- Trends Redefining Education System
- Skill-based Learning
- Age Inappropriate Learning (AIL)
- Learner-driven Personalized Learning
- Alternative Credentialing
- Favorable Demographics Strengthen Growth in the Private Tutoring Sector
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yoefeh.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900