LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#ArtificialIntelligenceAIMarketinManufacturingIndustry–Technavio has been monitoring the artificial intelligence (AI) market in manufacturing industry and it is poised to grow by USD 7.22 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of about 31% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amazon Web Services Inc., FANUC Corp., General Electric Co., Google LLC, H2O.ai Inc., IBM Corp., KUKA Aktiengesellschaft, Microsoft Corp., Rockwell Automation Inc., and SAP SE. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The increasing use of industrial IoT has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, data privacy and compliance maintenance might hamper market growth.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/artificial-intelligence-market-in-manufacturing-industry-analysis?tnplus
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market in Manufacturing Industry 2019-2023: Segmentation
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market in Manufacturing Industry is segmented as below:
- Predictive Maintenance And Machine Inspection
- Production Planning
- Quality Control
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR32119
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market in Manufacturing Industry 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The artificial intelligence (AI) market in manufacturing industry report covers the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market in Manufacturing Industry Size
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market in Manufacturing Industry Trends
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market in Manufacturing Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increasing human-robot collaboration as one of the prime reasons driving the artificial intelligence (AI) market growth in manufacturing industry during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market in Manufacturing Industry 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist artificial intelligence (AI) market growth in manufacturing industry during the next five years
- Estimation of the artificial intelligence (AI) market size in manufacturing industry and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the artificial intelligence (AI) market in manufacturing industry
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of artificial intelligence (AI) market industry vendors in manufacturing industry
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Predictive maintenance and machine inspection – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Production planning – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Quality control – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 10: MARKET TRENDS
- Advancements in AI related to intelligent business process
- Increasing human-robot collaboration
- Growing demand for generative designs
PART 11: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 12: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- FANUC Corp.
- General Electric Co.
- Google LLC
- H2O.ai Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- KUKA Aktiengesellschaft
- Microsoft Corp.
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- SAP SE
PART 13: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 14: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.