LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#AutomaticPowerFactorControllerMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the automatic power factor controller market and it is poised to grow by $ 782.87 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ABB Ltd., Eaton Corp. Plc, General Electric Co., Havells India Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., ON Semiconductor Corp., Schneider Electric SE, STMicroelectronics NV, Texas Instruments Inc., and WEG Equipamentos Eletricos SA are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Upgrading industrial facilities to improve energy efficiency has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the high cost of active and high voltage power factor controllers might hamper market growth.
Automatic Power Factor Controller Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Automatic Power Factor Controller Market is segmented as below:
- Active Power Factor Controller
- Passive Power Factor Controller
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43932
Automatic Power Factor Controller Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our automatic power factor controller market report covers the following areas:
- Automatic Power Factor Controller Market size
- Automatic Power Factor Controller Market trends
- Automatic Power Factor Controller Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increasing use of PIC microcontrollers in automatic power factor controllers as one of the prime reasons driving the automatic power factor controller market growth during the next few years.
Automatic Power Factor Controller Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the automatic power factor controller market, including some of the vendors such as ABB Ltd., Eaton Corp. Plc, General Electric Co., Havells India Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., ON Semiconductor Corp., Schneider Electric SE, STMicroelectronics NV, Texas Instruments Inc., and WEG Equipamentos Eletricos SA. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Automatic Power Factor Controller Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automatic Power Factor Controller Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automatic power factor controller market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automatic power factor controller market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automatic power factor controller market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automatic power factor controller market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Active power factor controller – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Passive power factor controller – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Process industries – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Discrete industries – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Volume Drivers – Demand led growth
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- Eaton Corp. Plc
- General Electric Co.
- Havells India Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- ON Semiconductor Corp.
- Schneider Electric SE
- STMicroelectronics NV
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- WEG Equipamentos Eletricos SA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.