DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Disposable Medical Device Sensor Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global disposable medical device sensors market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 10% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the disposable medical device sensors market looks promising with opportunities in the patient monitoring, diagnostics, therapeutics, and imaging applications. The major growth drivers for this market are rising concerns on contamination and hospital-acquired infections, the increasing need to curtail healthcare costs through low-cost medical devices, government support to boost research and development, and investments by venture capitalist firms.
Some of the disposable medical device sensors companies profiled in this report include Medtronic, ST Micro Electronics, Honeywell International, TE Connectivity, Smiths Medical, GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Freescale Semiconductor, Analog Devices, and Omnivision Technologies.
Some of the features of Global Disposable Medical Device Sensors Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global disposable medical device sensors market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by sensor type, placement of sensors, application, end use, and region.
- Regional analysis: Global disposable medical device sensors market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for disposable medical device sensors in the global disposable medical device sensors market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, disposable medical device sensors in the global disposable medical device sensors market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global disposable medical device sensors market by sensor type (biosensors, accelerometers, pressure sensors, temperature sensors, image sensors, and others.), placement of sensors (strip sensors, wearable sensors, implantable sensors, invasive sensors, and ingestible sensors), application (patient monitoring, diagnostics, therapeutics, and imaging devices), end use (hospitals, home care, and laboratories), and region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)?
- Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the disposable medical device sensors market?
- Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the disposable medical device sensors market?
- Q.6. What are emerging trends in this disposable medical device sensors market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the disposable medical device sensors market?
- Q.8. What are the new developments in the disposable medical device sensors market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9. Who are the major players in this disposable medical device sensors market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10. What are some of the competitive products and processes in this disposable medical device sensors area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- Q.11. What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in disposable medical device sensors market?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9qwy5v
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900